How to Purchase and Use Membership in
Membership in scrap-plastic.net will allow you to view the contact information for any of the Buy, Sell listings displayed
within this site.
You will be able to log in one time (per session) and then view the information for all the listings you are interested in.
You are also able to set up email preferences to send you an alert anytime a new listing is added.
To purchase membership to scrap-plastic.net simply click on the link on the
Main Menu of scrap-plastic.net to
A login page will be displayed for you
- If you do not have membership enter
your email address and Submit.
- This will take you to a page that will check to see if you already have a membership in this site with this username/email
address, and will email you your password or if you do not have membership you will be taken to a secure order form to
- Membership can be purchased monthly or annually.
- Once you have purchased membership and your payment is confirmed there is a link on your receipt/confirmation page
to take you back to the main menu of scrap-plastic.net.
- You will then need to choose the category that you wish to view the listings in
and "Click Here for more Details"
on the listing. You will now see the page to login.
- You will now Login with your username/email address and password (this was displayed for you on your receipt/confirmation
- When you are a member you will only need to login once per session to view the contact information for any of the listings
- If you are already a member simply choose the category that you wish to view the listings in from the main menu of
Choose a listing that you want the contact information for and then "Click Here for more Details"
- A login page will be displayed for you - login with your username/email
address and password
(you will only need to do this once per session)
- If you are a member and have forgotten your password click on the
"Purchase Membership or Forgot Your Password" link and
your password will be emailed to you.
Email preferences: Once you are logged in you are able to set your email preferences. This allows you to choose if you wish
to have an alert sent to you when a new listing is added. If you do not wish to have this email alert you are able to choose
the option to stop them from mailing to you.